Ranir's global leadership extends from the U.S., where we are headquartered, to Europe and South and West Asia. Today, we are the largest North American private label manufacturer of store brand oral care products in the categories in which we compete.
We also deliver Ranir products to major retailers and oral care companies in more than 40 countries around the world. Plus, our supply chain network spans the globe, giving us a strategic advantage, flexibility and options unmatched by our competition.
Through our integrated services, we bring a competitive advantage to our customers. They rely on us to deliver complete, single-source, low-cost manufacturing and logistics solutions. They know our industry-leading expertise in marketing, sales, and product technology and development gives them the edge they need to succeed with their consumers.
Ranir's Advanced Manufacturing Facilities & Services
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Corporate headquarters
- Fully integrated manufacturing facilities
- Produces toothbrushes, dental floss, tooth whiteners and nite guards
- World-class product and process technologies housed in a 150,000 sq. ft. production facility with adjacent 100,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility
- Changshu, China
- Produces dental floss and orthodontic waxes
- As part of an Export Development Zone, products shipped from this facility are not considered exports from China
- Facility covers 10,000 square meters; designed for future expansion
- Ranir Europe
- Supports our global capacity for our extensive line of toothbrushes, floss and other oral care products
- Vadodara, India (formerly known as Baroda)
- Manufactures toothbrushes and interdental brushes
- 120,000 sq. ft. facility has capacity to produce 250 million toothbrushes per year
- Produces and distributes toothbrushes to 50 countries worldwide
Every customer deserves fast, responsive and flexible service from Ranir, and that's why we maintain customer service offices in the U.S., U.K. and Germany.
Extended Global Supplier Network
We also rely on strategic supplier partnerships to augment our manufacturing capacities, forming a critical element of our plans for mutual and sustained growth. Currently, alliance partners operate facilities in India, China, Malaysia, Europe and the U.S.